Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
- 1 package Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 7 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C sugar
- 2 Tbsp brandy (or 2 tsp GF brandy extract)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Line 9" x 13" pan with foil or parchment paper; brush with vegetable oil
- Prepare brownie mix according to package
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together softened cream cheese, sugar, brandy and nutmeg
- Spread half of brownie batter in pan; drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mix over batter; pour rest of brownie mix on top and smooth with spatula
- Draw tip of knife 3 times lenthwise through batter, then about 5 times width wise to make marbled pattern
- Bake 35 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely, then remove from pan by the edges of the foil/parchment.
You can use any gluten-free brownie mix you'd like, so long as it can be used in a 9" x 13" pan. If you use another mix, make sure to change the amount of eggs and butter! Further ingredient substitutes may be made (e.g. egg whites or other egg substitutes, vegetable oil for butter, etc.).
The Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix is on sale this month for $2.99!