This week we are featuring gift ideas for the women in your life. Moms, grandmothers, sisters, best friends, etc. Here are a few of our favorite ideas!
1. A fun, festive apron! It seems when I cook, I end up wearing almost as much as the pan! I'm thrilled aprons are back, because now I can combine my childhood love of dress up with practicality and cleanliness! We have a wide selection of designs, colors and styles.
2. I-pot teapot. On a cold, January day, you will be remembered fondly as the recipient enjoys a cup of warm tea! I-pot teapots include removable stainless lids and infusers. The teapot is microwavable safe, so you can easily and quickly heat up water and enjoy!
3. Cozy Comfort Scarf & Hand Warmers. It is microwavable for cozy heat therapy and designed to keep neck and hands warm and cozy. It also contains cinnamon, clove and eucalyptus for aromatherapy benefits that last for years. We also have neck wraps, back wraps and eye pillows to soothe anyone on your list!
4. A kitchen gadget from Joseph & Joseph. We love this company, and we are not alone. It is internationally recognized for producing some of the most stylish and technically innovative products available! A few of our favorites? The Unitool (5-in-1 kitchen tool), the Scoop Colander, the Chop 2 Pot and the folding colander. Plus, they come in fun colors, like pink, green and red!
5. Locally made headbands and headwraps! Crocheted flower headbands and knitted headwraps will keep your head looking stylish! I've worn my headwrap out when it's been bitter cold and have been pleasantly surprised how warm it keeps my ears.
6. A wine glass, notepad or insulated coffee mug from Inviting Company. Finally! Someone that understands you. With tongue-in-cheek phrases (today i will think evil thoughts....and try NOT to say them out loud) and cute design, you can share a laugh with someone special!
7. Kikkerland head massager. Gives your whole body a relaxing feeling when you massage your head with the soft-tipped stainless-steel tips!
8. Aura cacia Scent Ball. Help someone in your life relax with aromatherapy. Aura Cacia's Scent Ball plugs into an electrical outlet. You simply add about 5 drops of essential oil to the diffuser, plug it in and enjoy. Add a bottle of lavender essential oil for the ultimate stress relief.
9. Deep Steep Body Butter. Pamper someone special with one of our amazing skincare products. I love Deep Steep because it works amazingly and is beautifully packaged.
10. Crazy Cat Lady Game. Stumped? Then check out this hilarious game! Who couldn't use this?