Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vegan Wednesday! Teecino Herbal Coffee!


In 2011, I'm trying to embrace change. One of the changes I've been trying to make in my life, is cutting back on coffee. Eventually, I would love to get past this caffeine addiction! I LOVE coffee, the taste, the smell, the comfort. I've finally found a coffee subsitute that tastes pretty close to the real thing. Teecino Herbal Coffees come in a variety of flavors, and are delicious black or with a dash of So Delicious Coconut Milk creamer. No sweetener necessary! This herbal coffee is made from organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds and figs. My favorite flavors are the hazelnut and vanilla nut. They come in an all-purpose grind variety and "tee-bags" which are handy to keep in your purse or take with you while traveling. They are all caffeine free and non-acidic, Kosher, and really low in calories! Stop in today and give 'em a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment