Thursday, August 4, 2011


Did you know that Udi's now makes cookies?! They are available in Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Snickerdoodle. You can find them in our Gluten Free freezers on Aisle 6. Oh and did I mention that they are DELICIOUS?!

I made the mistake of buying a package SOLELY on the fact that I needed the taste fresh in my mind to write this blog. So fifteen minutes later and four cookies down (don't judge me, let's see YOU have willpower with them!), here I am with a (very) satisfied sweet tooth and a positive review. These cookies are hard to put down, I'll warn you of that first of all. They are small but they are very satisfying. Chewy and soft and full of gluten free, nut free and soy free flavor. You will not be disappointed. One of the best parts of this cookie are that they don't crumble when you bite into them like most GF cookies. You actually get to eat a solid cookie, not just a bunch of crumbs at the bottom of the container! Get them on SALE for $3.99 while they last!

Udi's makes a full line of gluten free products including sandwich breads, bagels, pizza crusts, muffins and granola's.

No comments:

Post a Comment