Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hydrate with Nature's Splash!


If you're like me you're not getting your 8 glasses of water on a daily basis. Even with the temperature going up, up, up.... I still battle with my water intake. So I have discovered "Nature's Splash Drink Packets". They are made by the same company who makes Truvia stevia products. It's comparable to the taste of Crystal Lite without the aspartame and other artificial flavors. It contains REAL fruit juice! Half a drink packet contains 25 calories and is enough to sweeten up 16 ounces of water. However, it does still contain evaporated cane juice, but only 5 grams of sugar compared to a sodas 39 grams for only 12 ounces! It does not taste artificial or have a bitter after taste like some stevia products. It's available in 4 yummy flavors including Passion Fruit Peach Tea, Mango Pineapple, Lemonade and Raspberry Blackberry!


They are even on sale this month! You can find them in our grocery room at the front of aisle 4. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have! Try adding to unsweetened tea or using as a low calorie cocktail mixer!

No comments:

Post a Comment