Friday, July 16, 2010

The Sweat without the Stink

For some, summer is the time to reconnect and spend quality time with friends. And with the heat index reaching an all time high, most are choosing to relax indoors where the air conditioner creates a cooler atmosphere. Movie nights have taken up most of my summer. But one night, I made a horrifying discovery. Comfortably sitting next to someone I admittedly wanted to impress, I realized that odor wasn’t from my friend’s fifteen year old relic of a dog, but from my pits instead! Summertime heat can make us all a little sweatier, but I’ve found a product that promises to let you “sweat without the stink”.


“Pit Powder” is a 100% natural deodorant that keeps its promise. What’s better, it’s toxin-free and easy to use! Just shake a bit into your hand, rub onto your pit, pat away the excess (especially if you’re planning on wearing darker colors), and you’re ready to go! Perfect for the hot summer weather, this deodorant “reduces odor without the introduction of harmful toxins which are found in many conventional deodorants and antiperspirants.” Sweating is a natural part of a healthy body. “Pit Powder” simply removes the unpleasant odor associated with sweating.


Enjoy fun under the sun without the worries of stinking up the yard and scaring away your friends! “Sweat without the stink”!

No comments:

Post a Comment